Stay tuned on Market4RES events scheduled for the next months:
The Market4RES final event will be organised in Brussels in the afternoon of 20 October 2016. Do not miss the opportunity to discuss with other stakeholders the future of electricity market design!
More information available here.
17 June 2016, Brussels (Rue de la Loi 42), 9:00-14:00: “A European electricity market fit for renewables – Considering market design options post 2020”
Presenting the outcome of the modelling of electricity market design and quantitative evaluation of policies for post-2020 RES targets.
19 May 2016, Brussels, 9:00 – 16:30: “How to pave the road into the renewable future: Electricity market analyses and policy implications for 2020-2030”
Check out the outcome and presentations of previous Market4RES events!
- Webinar: “Modelling of short-term markets: focus on the expected impacts of new RES support schemes” (November 2015)
- Stakeholder Consultation: “Most promising options for the design of pending electricity market developments in the IEM” (June 2015)
- Expert workshops ‘Specifications of the studies about electricity market design options within the 2015-2020 period’ & ‘Market based mechanisms to integrate high levels of renewables while assuring security of supply in the post 2020 period’ (May 2015)
- Stakeholder Consultation ‘Challenges for RES-E deployment in the European electricity market’ & Expert Workshop ‘Assessment of options for the design of pending electricity market developments in the IEM’ (April 2015)
- Expert Workshop on ‘Opportunities, challenges and risks for RES-E deployment in a fully integrated European electricity market’ (October 2014)