- Reference to the Market4RES studies on balancing capacity and energy products, and the joint or separated procurement of upward and downward balancing capacity.
Burgholzer, B., 2016, June. Evaluation of different balancing market designs with the EDisOn+ Balancing model. In European Energy Market (EEM), 2016 13th International Conference on the (pp. 1-6). IEEE. URL: http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/abstract/document/7521271/
- Reference to the use of the OPTIMATE market simulation platform by the first work stream of Market4RES.
Dourlens-Quaranta, S. et al., 2016, June. Modelling short-term electricity markets and assessing impacts of energy policies with the OPTIMATE prototype simulation platform. In European Energy Market (EEM), 2016 13th International Conference on the (pp. 1-5). IEEE. URL: http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/abstract/document/7521340/
- Subsection on Market4RES on page 24 “Designing the New Energy Market” in WindEurope’s flagship report “Making Transition Work”.
- Factsheet on Market4RES, ENTSO-E R&D monitoring report 2015, page 75.
- Reference to Market4RES on page 10 ‘New avenues for R&D to pursue’ in ENTSO-E’s R&D Application Report 2014.