- Presentation at the 15th Wind Integration Workshop (Vienna, Austria, 15-17 November 2016). The Technical University of Wien delivered a presentation on the “Impact of harmonised common balancing capacity procurement in central Europe”. The programme is available here.
- Presentation at the WindEurope Summit 2016 (Hamburg, Germany, 27-29 September 2016). The project results were presented by SINTEF on Thursday 28 September in the conference session “Wind energy integration into markets & technico-economic aspects”. More information available here.
- Presentation at the 33rd European Photovoltaic Solar Energy Conference and Exhibition (EUPVSEC, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, 25 – 29 September 2017). SolarPower Europe delivered a presentation titled “Market4RES- Post-2020 Framework for a Liberalised Electricity Market with a Large Share of Renewable Energy Sources”. More information available here.
- Presentation at the 13th International Conference on the European Energy Market (EEM2016, Porto, Portugal, 6-9 June 2016). The Technical University of Wien delivered a presentation on Market4RES. Technofi participated in EEM2016 and presented some project findings, too (the slides will be available soon). The programme is available here.
- The Market4RES project was presented at the workshop “Islands and/or weakly linked grids with high potential of market mature RES”, which was organised by the 24th Steering Committee of European Energy Research Alliance Joint Program Smart Grids (EERA JP SG) at the University of Cyprus in Nicosia on 11 May 2016. The presentation was made by Knut Samdal, Research Director at SINTEF Energy Research and is available here. More information accessible here.
- Presentation at the Workshop On Market Designs For Low-Carbon Electricity Generation (Paris, France, 14 March 2016). RTE delivered a presentation titled “Risk and Capital Cost Considerations in Designing Efficient Support Schemes”, which is available here.
- Presentation at the 14th Symposium Energieinnovation 2016 (Graz, Austria, 10-12 February, 2016). The Technical University of Wien delivered a presentation titled “Modellierung Der Vorhaltung Und Des Abrufs Von Regelenergie Mit Dem Edison+Balancing Modell”. The program is available here.
- Presentation at Energy Cork Conference 2016 (IERC 2016 , Cork, Ireland, 29 January 2016). SolarPower Europe delivered a presentation on Market Trends and System Integration of Solar Energy, including a mention to the Market4RES project, which is available here.
- Presentation at the 14th Wind Integration Workshop (Ackermann, Belgium, 20-22 October 2015). 3E delivered a presentation titled “Opportunities, challenges and risks for renewables integration in European electricity markets”.
- Presentation at the Study day “België, (g)een eiland in de Europese Energie-Unie” (European Parliament, Belgium, 2 April 2015). 3E delivered a presentation with North Sea Grid Initiative titled ‘Integratie hernieuwbare energie in de Europese markt’. The programme is available here.
- Presentation at the workshop A Green Energy Union to meet our Climate Objectives (European Parliament, Belgium, 26 May 2015). 3E delivered a joint presentation with North Sea Grid Initiative titled “A new market design for a fair remuneration of renewables”.
- Mention of Market4RES in a poster presentation at Innogrid2020+ (Brussels, Belgium, 25-26 March 2014). The poster was submitted by OPTIMATE and is available here.